Thursday, September 3, 2009

Its been awhile!

All is well in my life but I guess Mom has been too busy to post lately. I am pulling up on EVERYTHING which results in a few bumps and bruises and a couple bloody lips but I am enjoying the freedom. I have also mastered going up the steps but still working on a safe way to go back down.
Look at them curls!
Watching the Wiggles with Daddy (the only show I will actually watch)

Playing with my toy bus
I get milk in the morning but I don't like to wait till daycare to get my real breakfast so i crawl up on Daddy and make him share his. :)
This is what happens when Mom gives me the spoon so I can feed myself prunes.
Momma at 29 weeks (she is almost 32 now). She is losing lap space quick!
Riding (rocking) on my bike - still not really stable enough for real wheels.

No comments: