I had my first trip to Florida this past weekend to see my Aunt Heather, Uncle Mike, and cousins, Mitchell and Brendon. It also was my first time on a plane. I did great on the plane - I slept most the way and had no tears. :)
Checking out the plane
Checking out the plane

Jumbo baby swim diaper! Helps me float! Me, Aunt Heather, and the PJs she got me for xmas.
Me and my two cousins, Mitchell and Brendon Me at the Cheesecake Factory with my own plate of bananas and bread :)
New entertainment - eating Daddy's nose
Alligator at Green Cay naturelands - It would eat me in one bite!
Adams and Lairds dressed up for the Ravens game. Go Ravens!
Grandparents and grandsons at the Two Georges
Love me some swimming!
I love the pool!
Me, Mom, and cousin, Mitchell 
Me at Green Cay Naturelands in my sun hat.
Mitchell and I
Three cousins
Me and mommy at the pool
No comments:
Post a Comment